Meg offers Swedish massage from her therapy room in Torrin and from The Health Oasis in Broadford.
In Torrin you can enjoy your treatment in the peace and tranquil settings of Loch Slapin, and surrounding Red and Black Cuillin mountains. Torrin is 7 miles from Broadford, follow the road to Elgol. The therapy room is at A'Chuibheall, first house on the right once you got to the village of Torrin.
The Health Oasis is more centrally loacted in the heart of Broadford village, above Whittets Architectures, between the Post Office and Skye candles.
Some benefits of having a massage!
- Stimulating the release of endorphins - the body's natural painkiller
- Calms the nervous system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Aids in the removal of toxins from the body
- Reduces muscular tension
- Improves circulation of blood & lymph,
- Increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to cells and tissues
- Improves posture, increases flexibility & improves joint range of motion
- Gives a feeling of well bein
- Relieves mental & physical stress
Please be sure to consult with your physician if you suffer from the following ailments before receiving a massage: circulatory problems, infectious diseases, certain forms of cancer, cardiac problems, certain skin conditions, any inflamed or infected tissues
1 hour: £30.00
30 minutes: £20.00